Dear Newmarket Hockey Club Member,
We are delighted to invite you to our annual NHC Christmas Party on the 8th December at 7pm. We are also pleased to announce that we will be returning to the same venue as last year – The Tack Room.
The Tack Room, which is positioned within the grounds of the stunning new Palace House, the National Heritage Centre for Horse Racing and Sporting Art, opened in 2016 and is run by the same team that are also behind the popular Pantry Fine Food Shop and Eatery.
The price per person is – £32.00
(The Tack Roomm, Palace Street, Newmarket, CB8 8EP)
3 Course Dinner and Disco!!!
– Pork knuckle, apricot and pistachio terrine, panettone melba toast, mulled wine gel
– Jerusalem artichoke veloute, Douglas fir oil, toasted almonds, sourdough
– Beetroot cured salmon, salt baked beetroots, buttermilk, keta caviar
– Roast crown of Norfolk bronze Turkey, seasonal vegetables, pigs in blankets, sage and chestnut stuffing, thyme roasted potatoes.
– Celeriac and wild mushroom tart, parsley and walnut, crumble, celeriac puree, sprout leaves, sage oil
– Seabass fillet, smoked pomme puree, lobster sauce, preserved lemon and parsley gremolata.
– Ginger bread, clementine, Mince pie trifle, spiced orange sorbet
– Christmas pudding, brandy butter, sherry soaked cherries
– Salted caramel and chocolate brownie, salted caramel ice cream
Please follow the link below and complete your choices for each person attending.
If you have any further queries please get in touch with our Social Secretary, Gail Parkins.