It’s Summer League Time again, but this year, with a difference, you choose your own teams. Each team must consist of a maximum of 10 players and a minimum of 8 players to include at least 2 Ladies II’s players and 2 Ladies III’s players.
- Teams must be 7-a-side including a goalkeeper.
- Each team must provide an umpire for the game.
- There must be a minimum of 4 Ladies on the pitch at all times of which must include at least one player from each of the Ladies II’s and III’s team. (This can include the goalkeeper)
- First strike at a short corner must be female and there must be at least 2 ladies defending (not including the goalkeeper).
- Each team must appoint a captain to liaise with Team Chris for fixture times etc.
- Each player must pay their subs on or before the first game.
- Games will push back at 7:30 promptly.
- Captains will be responsible for ensuring an umpire is provided for all games or the captain will umpire.
- All teams must play in the colour they are allocated.
- All players under 16 years of age must wear shin pads and mouthguards.
It is your responsibility to submit your team to either Chris Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Chris Leggett (email@example.com) by the 7th June. The tournament will start on the 14th June and last approximately 8 weeks depending on number of teams entered. Cost per player will be £20.00 to cover pitch hire. Once a team has been entered, they will be given a team colour of which they will play their matches in. Team Chris’s decision is final on all outcomes.
Chris Evans 07969 546372
Chris Leggett 07920 745822